If you are just getting started with Graffiti CMS here are a few tips:
- The official getting started post from Telligent can be found here. Make sure to read this page before you get going.
- Another key to getting started quikcly with Graffiti CMS quickly is to watch the quickstart video tutorials provided by Telligent.
- Struggling to find an answer to a question or problem while working with Graffiti CMS? Try joining the #GraffitiCMS channel on the freenode IRC server where a number of very helpful people (including Telligent employees) chat frequently.
- The default installation includes several directories in the web folder that are not needed. These folders are included to support the sample vistadb Graffiti CMS demo. Consequently, you can safely delete the about, blog, contact-us and sample-content directories
- If you prefer to use MySQL or MSSQL over default VistaDB, you will need to run the respective data schema and default data scripts in addition to modifying your web.config settings as described here.
These are a few tips that should help you get started with Graffiti CMS. There are quite a few articles posted on GraffitiCMS.com in addition to the support forums, but some of the articles can be hard to find. The best way to find answers quickly from the Graffiti CMS website is by using the search feature.
If you have any suggestions or tips that might help other users getting started with Graffiti CMS, feel free to leave a comment below.